Re: Feeling cheated with a 'Car Interiors shop' in Gurgaon, Haryana

Forums > Discussion Forum > Grievance Forum > Comments

Date: 01 Apr 2001
Time: 12:56:13


One can contact the local consumer association or the local chapter of the Automobile Association. One can also complain against this practice to the local trade association, as well as to the concerned IT and Sales tax departments. Even police can be informed in case of any spurious goods supplied. One can also inform the brand leaders under whose names the goods are being fitted.

Adv. Satish Maheshwari.